Community Message Boards

Thread: How To Print?

How To Print?

Help please, I still can't figure out how to print. I am missing out on some very good recipes.

Under "thread tools" click on "show printable version" and then highlight what you want to print with your mouse, and copy it to a word processing program, like Word, past it, and print from there. Or, you can print the whole thread by clicking on "show printable version," right-clicking will show "print" as an option. I don't see how else to print just one recipe or part of a thread -- very annoying!!!

Wow! They've made it WAY more complicated than it used to be!!!
    Kay
    I'm a WYSIWYG person -- no subterfuge here!

Thanks Kay, I have tried that. I am hoping there is an easier way if CL ever answers

I am going to assume that the hurricane is responsible for not getting any response from CL. And if I be a little more patient they will answer my question. Why can't we have the printing function back like it was?

Bumping this up for an answer. Surely there is an easier way to print a single recipe instead of a whole thread.

Thank you Tiekitty When I copy and paste, one side of the copy gets chopped off. I don't know if it is my printer or CL

General Tech Support
    (16 Viewing)
    Having problems with the website or bulletin boards? Post your question here

Well, that is what it says on the Forum front page. It says post your question here, but they don't say anything about you getting any answers