Community Message Boards

Thread: Does your DH/SO ever do this?

Does your DH/SO ever do this?

Sometimes when I prepare a CL recipe my fiance declares it wonderful and goes back several times for more food. The problem comes when he never wants the recipe again because it has made him sick by eating so much of it.

How scary - I just did that this morning with the Pumpkin Nut Bars from the last Penzy's catalog. They're dangerous!!

Um, I don't know if he's done that, but one time he made himself sick by eating too much summer sausage and eggnog .

Originally posted by BlueMoose
    Um, I don't know if he's done that, but one time he made himself sick by eating too much summer sausage and eggnog .
    Together? That just sounds gross

Leigh
    "Mommy, Can we Please, Please, Please have spinach for dinner?" DD2(age 6)

Originally posted by lhall

Together? That just sounds gross

Leigh
    LOL! I thought the same thing and then saw your reply. That combination sounds like a real stomach turner.
    Life is all about a$$; you're either covering it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, behaving like one, or you live with one.

Maxine

Yes! My DH will have the same food over and over and over and then get so burned out that he never wants it again. Really frustrating! He's mostly done this with convenience breakfast foods (granola bars, bagels etc.).

Funny!

Once I made a pork tenderloin marinated in Jack Daniel's. soy sauce, and brown sugar and it was so good DH over-stuffed himself and was "sick" all night.

He refuses to ever eat it again from that bad episode!
    Christine

Never argue with a fool - they will drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

The Fool's Law

My dh doesn't overindulge but what drives me crazy is when he'll tell me he likes a particular dish and when I make it for him again the exact same way he'll tell me he's not crazy about it. huh?

Yes, he ate them together.