Community Message Boards

Thread: How Long are you letting this continue?

How Long are you letting this continue?

Dear Cooking Light, there are over 15,000 posts on the new blog site. The majority are for NFL Jerseys. All I want to know is, is this permanent and what you want? Is there anyway to keep them seperate from our posts? When I put in a search, it always includes a lot of posts from them. I also think they should be listed seperatly from us as being online and everything else.
    ETA Once in a while I check the new member that just signed on, you know, where it says "Welcome new member" 99% of the time it is a blogger for NFL Jerseys. Pretty disappointing, keep hoping we will get a real new member.

Still waiting to hear from CL/moderator. Since my last post here, there have been over 4,000 posts added to the blog site.

Threads:138,351Posts:1,643,194Members:223,238
    Welcome to our newest member, trautrapy
    Blogs:163Entries:19,078Last 24 Hours:959
    Latest Blog Entry, Reliable Advice For Going Online To Construct Your Speak to Johnathan Joseph Jersey by mkicobbbsijz

Cookieee, you're driving yourself crazy. Stop looking at those statistics and be grateful they're not bothering us on the board.

Quote Originally Posted by charley View Post
    Cookieee, you're driving yourself crazy. Stop looking at those statistics and be grateful they're not bothering us on the board.
    If you read the previous post, you will see that it is bothering us on the board.

What previous post?

My first one here, where I address my post to Cooking Light.

Sorry, but the only person who seems to be bothered is you. Again ... just ignore them. You're stressing over nothing. If you want to see a spammy mess visit the Southern Living board on any given day.

I'm sorry to keep harping on this subject, but now they have gone too far. They are using God's name just to do their advertising. I can't belive they would do such a thing.

Also, this one had nothing to do with cooking-

mczbdabgrlic
    Cooking Jersey 101 - Easy Tips And Tricks To Help You An Improved Cook
    Last edited by cookieee; 12-16-2012 at 07:05 AM.

To CL Moderator

Why isn't anyone answering my questions? Now, most of the spammers are in a foreign language. What are they saying? Isn't anyone else concerned about this?

Quote Originally Posted by cookieee View Post
    Isn't anyone else concerned about this?
    Obviously not. Stop looking and getting yourself all worked up over nothing.

Obviously not. Stop looking and getting yourself all worked up over nothing.
    Charley, I don't mean to be rude, but unless you are the moderator and have all the answers, please, don't reply to my posts. CL has deleted a lot of their posts and banned a lot of the spammers. I just want to know why they don't just eliminate the blog site completly. No one is posting anything other than spam/advertising and a lot of stuff in foreign language with links to heaven knows what.

If you take a look at your title there's no way a moderator would think it applied to them. Also, there's a contact us link at the bottom of the page. You might have better luck with a direct request. Just sayin'...

If you take a look at your title there's no way a moderator would think it applied to them. Also, there's a contact us link at the bottom of the page. You might have better luck with a direct request. Just sayin'...
    But.......this forum is called "General Tech Support". I'm not posting a recipe for a cake, who else would I be posting to? This is not the only means of contact I have made. No matter who I address my post to, they do not answer. I have been needing help with other matters and they just won't help me. I'm sorry if my posts are bugging you, but you don't have to read them (meant in a nice way) I WANT MALLORY BACK

Your posts aren't bugging me, but since you seem to be talking to yourself over here I'm dropping in to let you know someone sees them. I still think you'd be better off just ignoring those statistics.

I didn't realize what forum you had posted under. I always click on New Posts and don't pay any attention to the forum categories. Maybe that's what moderators do too which would explain why your thread is being overlooked.

Your posts aren't bugging me, but since you seem to be talking to yourself over here I'm dropping in to let you know someone sees them. I still think you'd be better off just ignoring those statistics.

I didn't realize what forum you had posted under. I always click on New Posts and don't pay any attention to the forum categories. Maybe that's what moderators do too which would explain why your thread is being overlooked.
    That explains all the confusion. Also, thank you for keeping me company. Yes, I do feel like I am talking to myself. The longer they don't answer me, the more I wonder what the heck is going on. If CL does not want all this spam and such and deletes some, why not all and stop it from going on? I don't mean to sound parinoid, but all this Asian stuff has me concerned. Also, we are getting spammers from all over the world.

You know, some of these bloggers post information that would be helpful, but unfortunately, they are so concerned about inserting their advertising that the information just does not make sense. A complete waste of time to try to read them, but yet they still keep on coming

Thank you, I don't know who to thank, but Thank You again. What are you going to do about the blog site? Are they just going to keep on posting and spamming?

WELL, that didn't last very long.

I don't understand. Why delete all the spammer posts only to leave the blog there to fill up again? Why? Why? Why?