Community Message Boards

Thread: ISO nutritional info for Starbucks eggnog latte

ISO nutritional info for Starbucks eggnog latte

It's not that I WANT to know, but I need to know the nutritional info for Starbucks eggnog latte to figure my WW points. Any ideas where I'd find this? I checked the Starbucks site, but I couldn't find nutritional info there. . .

Thanks!
    Robyn

I would be interested in knowing too because I love those. I order mine iced. Yummmm I watched them make one and it seems that they make the ususal coffee and then add some egg nog. Maybe you could ask them how much egg nog they add to your size coffee and calculate from there.

I just checked the egg nog that I have and its a full fat one. 4 fluid ounces equals 4 points. I have been flavoring my decaf coffee with a few tablespoons of egg nog and its good.
    A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat---Old New York Proverb

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; teach him how to fish and you can get rid of him the entire weekend.---Zenna Schaffer

Never eat more than you can lift.---Miss Piggy

Ohhhh, no. You guys DON'T want to know the info. Seriously. Here's what I found over on Dotti's page :
    Egg Nog Latte (whole milk)
    Short (320 cal/14 g fat/39 g carbs) 8
    Tall (490 cal/22 g fat/60 g carbs) 12
    Grande (630 cal/28 g fat/78 g carbs) 15
    Venti (810 cal/36 g fat/99 g carbs) 19.5

BTW -- Dotti's is a great site for points-calculating for restaurants. Just be prepared for a very graphics-intense, .jpg/.gif happy page.
    --Mary Kate--

"In all our woods there is not a tree so hard to kill as the buckeye. The deepest girdling does not deaden it, and even after it is cut down and worked up into the side of a cabin it will send out young branches, denoting to all the world that Buckeyes are not easily conquered, and could with difficulty be destroyed." - Daniel Drake, 1833

MKSquared.....Good morning again....Hehe we are posting at the same time.

WOW! I have been a victum of grande at 15 points!!!! They are good though aren't they!
    A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat---Old New York Proverb

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; teach him how to fish and you can get rid of him the entire weekend.---Zenna Schaffer

Never eat more than you can lift.---Miss Piggy

Dottie's Page

Wow! Thanks for the link to Dottie's page! She's got a TON of restaurants on her site. I'm not on Weight Watchers but I like to know the approximate calories of various restaurant items. I guess one point is equal to about 40 calories then right?

It's a little frightening that Macaroni Grills Barbecue Chicken pizza is 5 points (200 calories!) per slice. Eek.

They can make these lattes lowfat and nonfat too. This should help the points out a bit. I believe they take the eggnog and mix with the milk of your choice. This is what I always do.

I LOVE this drink! It's a good thing I only drink them once a year (okay maybe more than once during the season)!

~Susan~

Thanks, I think.

I guess it's better to know so I can control myself better in the future. And it never occured to me that I could get a *nonfat* eggnog latte. This would definitely be a better choice!

And I'm definitely downloading Dottie's restaurant information into my palm pilot!

Robyn

Try the gingerbread latte at Starbuck's. Those are yummy and you can get them nonfat, it will be much fewer points than an eggnog latte that way.

I order my Eggnog latte's with 2% and they are great. Although I do have those days when I want to treat myself and order them with whole milk. I think if they were available all year round they wouldn't be quite so special...I'm glad they're only here during the holidays..one of the treats I look forward to.
    LuAnn.....

Striving to cook like my mother did........ I Love You!!