Community Message Boards

Thread: A Weather Reminder...

Hybrid View

Exclamation A Weather Reminder...

Discussing various weather conditions on another thread got me thinking. Please do an online weather inquiry while packing for your trip out here in June! Seattle is notorious for quickly changing weather, and I'd hate for someone to get caught with the wrong clothing! Just because you're wearing shorts in your hometown doesn't mean you'll be wearing shorts here! We Seattle dwellers can give you the scoop a few days before, but just in case, remember to pack accordingly! If you plan on wearing shorts, bring at least one pair of jeans. Bring at least one long-sleeved shirt. Bring a light jacket or sweatshirt just in case the nights get cool. And even though I hate to say it...it just might rain, so make sure you bring at least one pair of close-toed shoes or sneakers!

Generally, our weather in June is gorgeous, but you never know!
    ~ "The right shoe can change your life...."- Cinderella ~

Thanks for the reminder. I forget how much rain y'all get.

Thanks for the info! Sometimes I forget that all West Coast weather is not the same.

Peggy

Just as an 'I told you so' update' it is June 7 and it is cold, windy, and at this particular moment I cannot hear Phil Vassar singing 'American Child' on my radio because the rain is pelting so hard on the roof above my office. It's supposed to be nice (high 60's low 70's/sunshine) on Sunday, but you all do the math. Don't assume with the weather here, even in June!
    ~ "The right shoe can change your life...."- Cinderella ~

The weather this weekend is awesome...fingers crossed it holds for the next two weeks!
    You think you're not ever going to be able to eat another thing, but alas, you will find yourself feeling strangely peckish around teatime. The more you eat, the more you want. That's the way it goes."

Nigella Lawson

Originally posted by kima
    The weather this weekend is awesome...fingers crossed it holds for the next two weeks!
    Really??? All my plants froze outside on Friday night. :mad: :mad: :mad: