Community Message Boards

Thread: Hershey Raspberry Chocolate Chips

Hershey Raspberry Chocolate Chips

I was tempted to buy a bag of these yesterday. Has anyone used them before? Has anyone ever SEEN Them before? I think they may be out for the holidays. Our store had Hershey's Rasberry Chips and Hershey's Mint Chips.

They're awesome! There was a thread on them last year I think. They're actually chocolate-raspberry. I made fudge out of them last year and it was really good.

They are great! DH loves them. Not easy to find in my area. I only see them at Xmas. Use them in chocolate cookes.....

Never heard of them but they sound awesome....I don't do a lot of baking, but was pleasantly surprised to find Hershey's cinnamon chips the other day. I picked up a bag and made the cookie recipe on the back for a dinner I served at church Tuesday night. They weren't really a hit with the kids (raisins, ) but the adults in the crowd loved them.

Chocolate raspberry fudge....yum!
    "I cook with wine; sometimes I even add it to the food."
    ---W.C.Fields

Oh I hope they're back! I found them about 5 years ago in Atlanta and only for a brief time and never saw them again. I loved them! I made Chocolate chocolate chip cookies with them. That raspberry flavor added a nice bit of contrast.
    The role of a librarian is to make sense of the world of information. If that's not a qualification for superhero-dom, what is?
    --Nancy Pearl, Director, Washington Center for the Book

My sister often substitutes these chips for regular chocolate chips in her choc. chip cheesecake. Awesome.
    "live well, laugh often, love much"

had not heard of them before, but I will be looking for them in the stores, they sound very good!!!!
    how about passing on that fudge recipe, pretty please

I second that request, please! Chocolate/raspberry is one of my favorite combos!

Also wonder if anyone has tried truffles with these chips?

Chocolate Raspberry chips????

Wow, if it weren't 12:25 a.m. I would run out right now to look for them!!! I've been in love with chocolate/raspberry since my first jell bar, age 5. Thanks for the alert!!

Judii

I wanted to make brownies with them -- or try them in biscotti. Fudge maybe, but I don't think they'd go over in regular chocolate chip cookies around here. Some classics can't be changed. OK, with these boys, even some less than classics can't be changed!