Hi! I need help with melting chocolate chips. I was trying to melt white chocolate chips the other day for my peppermint bark, but I had such a disaster!!! I make this every year, and I never had a problem melting the chips in the microwave. This time they would not melt! I went through three packages! I am not sure of the exact spelling, but they were ghiradelli. I did the usual full power for 30 seconds at a time, stiring each time, and it stayed in a big clump! Then, it started to turn yellow! I can't figure out why. I don't know if this had anything to do with it, but they were stored in a cool area, and I bought them a couple months prior. Can anyone help me? Thank you!