Community Message Boards

Thread: Has anyone seen Two Weeks Notice?

Has anyone seen Two Weeks Notice?

DH and my grandfather went to see this because they were rained out from golfing - it's called torrential downpour! While I'm amazed that they would have chosen a "chick flick" to see, they said it was awful - bad dialog and all and was NOT funny.

Is this just a guy thing or is this movie really that bad? I'm thinking about seeing it w/a girlfriend before she leaves town...

Its cute, we went to see it last weekend, and thats all I could say, its cute. Its entertaining, predictable, nothing to write home about, I'd wait for the video if that makes any sense.
    Karen

absolutely makes sense. Thanks. We'll pick something else.

Well call me simple but I found myself getting a few laughs. Yes it was predictable but the 2 actors made it so cute. It was good enough to take my DD to. I wouldn't go on date with DH to see it, but he wouldn't go anyways.
    The most important human endeavor is the striving for morality in our actions. Our inner balance, and even our very existence depends on it. Only morality in our actions can give beauty and dignity to our lives

-Albert Einstein-

We saw it last weekend (DH's choice of 3 I gave him, so I still haven't seen Big Fat Greek Wedding). Like most romantic comedies, it is mostly predictable. If you enjoy the two main actors, you would enjoy the film. They play well off each other, and that's really the main thing going for the movie, not suspence or substance.

Almost went to sleep. Sandra Bullock is a great actress. Too bad she does not pick better scripts.

Call me Simple too....

I thought it was really cute. Predictable but good. And, wow, Hugh Grant looks so good with short, short hair....I could have stared at him all day!

Re: Call me Simple too....

Originally posted by SusanPC
    I thought it was really cute. Predictable but good. And, wow, Hugh Grant looks so good with short, short hair....I could have stared at him all day!
    ditto!

Re: Call me Simple too....

Originally posted by SusanPC
    Me too! And I thought there were some good laughs in it. My DH liked it as well.