Community Message Boards

Thread: Denver in June... a moment of panic, please reassure me!

Denver in June... a moment of panic, please reassure me!

Ok I was wishing the girls in Columbus good luck and paniced as I realized that nothing has been said about Denver in June in ages so I thought I would start a thread to make sure it is still indeed a plan! I planned my whole vacation around this gathering and am going to be very sad if it was dropped while I wasn't looking! Who is still planning on being in Denver the weekend of June 20th?
    ~~~Diane~~~
    I lift up my eyes to the hills-
    where does my help come from?
    My help comes from the Lord,
    the Maker of heaven and earth.
    Psalms 121:1,2

Well, I've always been on the fence. I'm applying to teach at a summer camp in North Carolina, so if I get the position then I'm definitely out.

However, even if all else fails (not that I'm saying it will), Denver and the surrounding area is still an amazing place to visit especially during the summer when the weather is better than any place else

Emily

PS - since not many people check this board very often, you might want to post a note on the other stuff board telling people about this post...

Bump!
    ~~~Diane~~~
    I lift up my eyes to the hills-
    where does my help come from?
    My help comes from the Lord,
    the Maker of heaven and earth.
    Psalms 121:1,2

Well I am pretty sure that Lara would be there, and I would come up for at least a day, but this does seem to have gone by the wayside. Perhaps you should post on the other stuff board in case some people have forgotten about it. Although the war has not affected my travel plans, I know it does make some people more jittery about traveling. Laura