Community Message Boards

Thread: cooking club in Phoenix, AZ

cooking club in Phoenix, AZ

I am a 27-year-old female living in Phoenix, AZ and I love to cook. I was hoping to join or start a cooking club with people in my area. Anybody interested??

Check with dcorneilous (I think I just mangled her last name-sorry) I know she gets together with some people to have a cooking club here in the Phoenix area. You might ask AZAnne too.

Aebski, I'm in a supper club and our next dinner is on Sunday, June 8. We're actively looking for new members. Feel free to e-mail or pm me if you're interested as we'd love to have you join us. I'm pretty sure that Diane's (dcornelius) group is mostly couples and is on the west side as she lives in Peoria. My group is east valley (Chandler, Mesa, Scottsdale).

Cool Supper Club

Hello everyone! This is my first time posting a message - my first time logging on to Cooking Light.com, for that matter... Anyway, I logged on because I just read an article about supper clubs, and I would really like to get involved with one here in the valley. I live in north Scottsdale and work in Tempe, so I am open to something in the east valley. I moved down from Alaska about a year and a half ago, and would love to meet some new people.

Barrie is right....

We are on the west side of the valley. We just lost one of our memebers and would love to have more. We never intended to be a couples only group , it just turned out that way and so would be more than glad to welcome singles into the group. We do understand however, if you feel more comfortable for any reason (be it location or the couples vs singles thing) joining an other group. The valley is a big place and there is lots of room for many groups. If there is any one out there interested in joining a group in the west valley please feel free to contact me though!!!! Three couples is a pretty small group! We are gonna have to start making the men cook their share of the dishes so we can have more food!

Editing to say that our next meeting is on the 31st of May and will be meeting at a restraunt as this was one of those months where everyone was incredibly busy and we couldn't find a weekend where we all felt like we could spend a lot of time preparing for a dinner so we opted to meet out instead of skipping it as we have a great time together and hate to just skip it!
    ~~~Diane~~~
    I lift up my eyes to the hills-
    where does my help come from?
    My help comes from the Lord,
    the Maker of heaven and earth.
    Psalms 121:1,2

kilauren - I live in n. Scottsdale too. If you're interested in joining our group (e. valley), feel free to pm or email me! And welcome to the valley!

I'm interested in joining a group or starting a new one. I live in the North West Valley. I'm not sure how this works so I'm hoping someone will contact me.

Talking

Hi, I am interested in joining a supper club near Scottsdale! Please let me know if you have any information! Thanks!

interested in cooking club too!!

I live in North Phoenix/Paradise Valley area and I am interested in joining or starting a group that would be mostly in this area so we wouldn't have to drive too much. If there is already a group in this area or if anyone wants to start one let me know. Thanks!!!

I just moved to the Scottsdale area from Washington DC. After reading my monthly subscription of Cooking Light, I became very interested in a supper club. Is anyone running a cooking club around that area?

I'm looking for a "cooking club" in the east valley of phoenix (Scottsdale area...). Any clubs still around?
    Deb

join group

I would like to become a member of your group. Please post back to me to let me know how to join.

Gilbert Arizona supper club

Hello, anyone interested in starting a supper club in Gilbert, Arizona ? Or are there any established clubs that are looking for new members!