So, I'm on day 3 of my 12 week program and am wondering if there is room for another support thread! Any takers? I know there are several other exercise/healthy eating threads, but BFL is so specific that I thought it might be nice to have a thread devoted to just that.

I'll go ahead and start. I started the program on Monday, but it wasn't a good start. One of my big problems is that I don't like egg dishes, and I'm not fond of cottage cheese at all, so I'm really hurting for morning protein items. I decided to try and eat some oatmeal (which I also don't like - I swear I'm not as picky as I sound) with a scoop of protein powder and literally had to eat the last two spoonfuls over the sink. Ugh! For M2 I had a protein shake made with vanilla powder, coffee, and skim milk. Double ugh! The rest of the day went better though, as have the last couple of days. However, I feel like I'm eating too much! I guess that's just because I'm not hungry anymore. I do have to say that the choc/pb pudding concoction that Jeanne posted is wonderful! I made it on day 1, but I poured all of the ingredients into my immersion blender cup at once and they never got very mixed up. I made it again last night by blending the water and cottage first, then the protein powder, then peanut butter, then pudding, and it was sooooooooo much better! I'm going to try some variations on this theme.

As far as the workouts go, I've so far only done an upper body workout and a cardio workout (treadmill). I'm so used to working out for at least an hour that it's hard to have faith that this seemingly small amount of exercise will do the job. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

How is everyone else doing?