Community Message Boards

Thread: Lexington , KY Supper Club???

Smile Lexington , KY Supper Club???

I'd like to get a supper club going in the Lexington area. We've just moved to Nicholasville from No.California and would enjoy getting together with other people specifically interested in food explorations with an emphasis on ethnic variety, healthy cooking mixed with good conversations and fun wines.
    With all of our running and all of our cunning, If we couldn't laugh, we would all go insane...
    "Changes in Attitude, Changes in Latitude" Jimmy Buffet

Patt,

My DH and I just moved to Lexington from Kansas City. I think a supper club may be forming in Lexington. Not sure if they have had their first meeting yet, or not. I'll make some inquiries and let the coordinator know you've posted here, and are interested.
    Shana

Mom To:
    Ally 03/31/1994
    Juliet 03/15/2005
    Jake 10/14/2006

the self-portrait project

Hey, ladies. I am interested in a supper club as well. There seem to be a lot of scattered threads, but none that outlines if there's a club in place or not. Does anyone know?

Hope to talk to you soon...

Natalie

Thumbs up New Lexington Dinner Club

I am starting a new dinner club in Lexington, Kentucky. This is similar to a supper club only monthly meetings are held at various restaurants in the area. Our first meet-up is scheduled for October 10, 2008 at Jonathan's at Gratz Park. Only limited number of spaces are left. You can e-mail me at shanonflewis@gmail.com to get more info.