Community Message Boards

Thread: My Pampered Chef Pan is cracked!

Exclamation My Pampered Chef Pan is cracked!

I have a few Pamered Chef items, and love to use them. Well, I noticed my "cookie sheet" size pan is cracked across the corners. Is it okay to use it? I don't know why it would have cracked. It's cracked across 2 of the 4 corners. *sigh* Any thoughts?
    Sassysu

I just had my bar pan replaced under warranty. It cracked in half while I was cooking on it. If you call your Pampered Chef consultant, she should be able to give you the information you need to return the pan (actually, you only have to send in a palm-sized piece) and get it replaced--if it's less than 3 years old.
    If this is the worst thing that happens all year, I think I can deal with it!

Most likely it will break the next time it heats up in the oven. You have to have your original receipt to get a replacement, and all the instructions are on the back of it in light blue. Speaking from recent experience...

I should say that they shipped my replacement very quickly and with zero hassle.

Pampered Chef really stands by their products. They will send you a replacement. My brother got his stone baker replaced after years of use.
    "There's no food in your food!!" Joan Cusack to John Cusack in "Say Anything."

I did not have my original receipt. I just had my consultant look up the date of the show and sent that, along with the hostess's name to PC and they sent another one right away.
    If this is the worst thing that happens all year, I think I can deal with it!

Oops...I don't think I could locate the original receipt, because we recently moved, and I can't locate lots of stuff yet. Also, I've been to a fair amount of Pampered Chef parties...I really do like their products...and there's been different consultants. I may have to just "eat" this one .
    Thanks for all your replies.
    sassysu

I see that I cannot PM you. If you will set yourself up to receive PM's, I think I can help you with a receipt. I am a former PC consultant...am inactive right now. But we have our ways of getting things done! I do need to talk to you, though. I need to know what size stone it is. And you DO NOT have to eat it...Why that could choke you child!
    Seriously, I can help you.
    jmarie
    PS And I P R O M I S E not to try to sell you something!
    Last edited by jmarie; 07-26-2003 at 02:59 PM.
    You may have had a lot of unfair things happen, but when you look back over your life, remember something good that has happened for you. Replay the good memories. Joel Osteen

While I'm sure jmarie will help you out just fine, I would like to let you know that in absence of a receipt, you can call their customer service phone number yourself. The recording will think you are a consultant and ask you for your consultant number, but just hang on and explain your situation to the person who answers the phone.

She will ask you for the show date, the consultant's name and the hostess' name. She can even look up your purchases by your name, if all else fails. She will supply you with the show #, date and consultant for you to put in your correspondence with PC when you send your piece of the bar pan back. They will respond quickly once you've sent it and send you a replacement in no time.

Loren
    The term "working mother" is redundant.

Thanks jmarie & Loren...I just pulled up PC's 800 number and will give that a try. If, for some reason, that doesn't fly, I'll get in touch with you jmarie.
    Maybe I won't have to pay twice for the same thing!
    sassysu

You won't. You can get it worked out! If you do run into a problem, I think I can provide you with the receipt that you need. Isn't this board GREAT?
    jmarie
    You may have had a lot of unfair things happen, but when you look back over your life, remember something good that has happened for you. Replay the good memories. Joel Osteen