Community Message Boards

Thread: Grand Rapids or Holland, MI Supper Club

Grand Rapids or Holland, MI Supper Club

Anyone out there interested in starting a supper club in Grand Rapids or Holland, MI?

Supper Club?

Hello Aimee,

I may be interested in joining a Supper Club at some point, although I have to admit that I'm pretty swamped until after Christmas. I live in Allegan and am hoping to inspire my two teens to cook and eat something besides pizza.

Best of luck to you.

Cathy Dopp

Aimee,
    I would love to start a supper club with you! I live in Kentwood.
    Wendy

I would be interested. I live in Byron Center.

Hello-

I am very interested in joining a supper club. I live in Kentwood also. I am pretty open as far as my schedule too - so let me know when plans get made. Should we consider getting together for dinner at a restaurant for the first meeting?

I am so excited that there was such a quick response. I do think getting together to meet/organize is a good idea. I live in Jenison with my mother who is also interested in joining. Perhaps we could all meet for coffee sometime soon--perhaps somewhere on 44th street seeing that everyone else is from Kentwood/Byron Center and south. What day of the week are you all interested in?

Please email me at sterkaim@yahoo.com

Aimee Sterk

GR Supper Club

I am also interested in joining/starting a supper club. I live in Kentwood.

Has anyone here ever been part of a supper club?

I'm interested in getting involved in a Supper Club. I live south of Kentwood in Hastings. Not sure how much time I'll have, we have a 5 week old at home and I'm going back to work in Mid-Oct but looking for something for my "Girls Night Out". Tuesday and Wednesday don't work for my schedule.

supper club

I am also interested. I live in Walker.

I am currently part of a supper club in GR. We have members from Spring Lake, Sparta, GR and Jenison. We are having our next meeting on the 24th. Anyone interested? If nothing else, you guys could come over to meet us and see how the group works. If you don't want to add to our group, you might be able to get some good ideas for your group.

Mary

Mary - where/when is the meeting?