Community Message Boards

Thread: Northeast NJ Supper Club

Northeast NJ Supper Club

I live in North East NJ and I am interested in starting or joing a supper club. I am married so I would prefer one with spouses, however women only could be fine also.

Where are you exactly? There are a few of us looking to start a group in the Hoboken area. Is that convenient to you?

Jessica

My husband and I live in Teaneck and are interested in joining/helping to start a supper club. Would this be convenient to you and where you live?

I am in Fair Lawn, how about you guys? What is the age range of the people that are interested? Do you all have young kids, older kids, no kids? I am wondering about baby sitting issues.

Mt husband and I are in our 40's. Our kids are 14 and 15; no babysitting issues for us.

I am interested in starting/joining one too, but am a little farther North than you guys ... Morris County. Let me know if there's any interest in this area...

I wouldn't mind going to Morris county if there is no interest from anyone nearer to you. Is Bergen too far for you?

hoboken

I'm in Hoboken as well. Just posted a new thread. Anyone interested??

We could split the time between Bergen/Morris counties (depending on whose turn it is to host the group) since they are not that far apart and we seem to be getting a reasonable number for a group. That would certainly be ok by me, if others are willing let's try to go forth.

My husband and I would like to get involved in a supper club as well. We currently live in Bergen county, but are in the process of moving to Morris county. Please count us in on whatever gets started here - don't think if I don't check this very often we lost interest. Between selling one home and looking for another, things are a little crazy right now!

Anyway, we are in the 30-40 age group, one child (6 months old) and both professionals. We'd love to meet some like-minded individuals, and would have no problem traveling to areas like Fair Lawn or Hoboken.

Anne