For those that are interested...I wanted to let you know that there is still room in the group that met this weekend in Oakland. We decided to have our first dinner on Sunday, December 7th in Oakland and welcome interested parties to join us. Please post here or on the Alameda thread if you are interested! This will be the last post for this group here... all future posts will be Contra Costa County related only!
After discussing things we decided on the following:
- The host for the dinner will rotate meeting to meeting to ease commutes.
- The person hosting the gathering will prepare the "main dish"
- Significant others are welcome to join
- For the first gathering, food will be prepared in advance and brought... this may change to cooking together at a future time.
- Dates for future gatherings will be decided at the December 7th gathering....bring your calanders!
Please let us know if you're interested in joining in...we'd love to have you!
P.S. for those of you who are not intersted in participating in an Oakland group... I am still interested in forming an East of the Coldecott Tunnel Contra Costa group. If you're still interested make a post and we'll set up a time to meet!
Copyright © 2012
Time Inc. Lifestyle Group.
All Rights Reserved. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our
Your California Privacy Rights).