I'm looking forward to the January cookbook challenge, but am feeling so challenged (too many new cookbooks in the past 3 months!!) that I don't even know which I want to cook from first. Also, I'm currently cooking only for myself, so that makes it a little more difficult, too. So here are the titles; if any strike you as ones you might pick, holler. caveat: Barefoot Contessa starts with an automatic 10 point trail, as I think she may win by default.
1. Cooking Thin with Chef Kathleen (Kathleen Daelemans)
2. The Passionate Vegetarian (Crescent Dragonwagon)
3. The Fannie Farmer Cookbook (13th Edition, M. Cunningham)
4. Le Cordon Bleu Quick Classics
5. The Tante Marie's Cooking School Cookbook (Mary Risley)
6. The Barefoot Contessa Cookbook
7. 30 Minute Meals2 (Rae-Ray)