Community Message Boards

Thread: Where to buy frozen cranberries?

Where to buy frozen cranberries?

I've tried SaveMart, Vons and Trader Joe's. Any ideas where I can find frozen cranberries? TIA!
    Dianne

I know Snopac and I thought Cascadian (the organic companies) offered them...do you have a Whole Foods Market or a co-op/health food store??
    Thoreau said, 'A man is rich in proportion to the things he can leave alone.'

I would also try Whole Foods, they seem like the place that might have them. And if they only have fresh, you could always freeze a bag of those. Good luck.

Thanks, Meg, I haven't looked at Whole Foods yet. They will be the next place I try. It's always so dangerous going there, kinda like going to Cost-co. You go there for one thing, and about $100 later, you're ready to leave!
    Dianne

Originally posted by Vicanddi
    Thanks, Meg, I haven't looked at Whole Foods yet. They will be the next place I try. It's always so dangerous going there, kinda like going to Cost-co. You go there for one thing, and about $100 later, you're ready to leave!
    I know exactly what you mean! Which is why I don't go there nearly as often as I would really like to!

I've seen them at Safeway. I usually try to stock up when they have them in the produce section around Thanksgiving. I toss them in the freezer and am able to pull them out as I need them.
    Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable.

--Helen Keller

FYI...

I saw frozen cranberries on sale yesterday at Whole Foods. I can't remember the price, but at least you will know it is there.

-Anna
    "Broken cookies don't have calories" - Unknown

Thanks Anna, I will check it out
    Dianne

Just wanted to let you Fresno folks know I found frozen cranberries at WF...they had a bunch. I bought 4 bags, so I won't run out for a while!
    Dianne

Yep, I bought a measly 1 bag there last week. On second thought I really should have stocked up.