Community Message Boards

Thread: ARGH!!! Posting!!!!

ARGH!!! Posting!!!!

Is anyone else having a problem posting?!!! I'm having a problem posting to old threads!! Frustrating!!!
    Charisse

Me too, I tried about 7 times posting to a thread about Creme Brulee French Toast but without success. Finally, I was able to post on another thread where the same recipe was posted.

Daniele
    newcook

I'm having trouble right now. Just want to see if this works?

well it worked. i was trying to post to the bread thread, not that old and usually updated daily. oh well. i will post again later.

I've spent the last half hour trying to post. I thought it was my computer and rebooted and still no go. We'll see if this makes it to the board.
    "Let food be thy medicine" ~ Hippocrates

Hmmmm, it let me post to this thread but still won't let me post to the February cookbook thread. I guess I probably still can't post to the other threads I was trying to post on. Hope it's fixed soon!
    "Let food be thy medicine" ~ Hippocrates

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGH
    Understand, when you eat meat, that something did die. You have an obligation to value it - not just the sirloin but also all those wonderful tough little bits.
    Anthony Bourdain

and it let me do that.....
    Understand, when you eat meat, that something did die. You have an obligation to value it - not just the sirloin but also all those wonderful tough little bits.
    Anthony Bourdain

I am not having a problem but I just got a PM from sunberst and she is also having problems.

I've been trying to post on the same thread off and on for about 2 hours now with no luck. I wonder if this will go through...

Kari

Okay, so that worked. Now I'm REALLY confused!
    This must be some sort of magical thread that has escaped the gremlins.

Kari

Kari, I've been trying to post this on your peanut butter chocolate cake thread and can't get it to go through. I'll try here...

Yum! Thanks for posting. I was looking at your "winners and losers" for January...could you also post Chocolate Chip Bran Muffins and Cocoa Layer Cake w/ Fast Fudge Frosting? Please, pretty please! And what on earth is Chocolate-Peanut Butter Casserole? Sounds like my kind of casserole!

Originally posted by pilgrim719
    Okay, so that worked. Now I'm REALLY confused!
    This must be some sort of magical thread that has escaped the gremlins.

Kari
    Ditto!

Originally posted by Linda in MO
    Kari, I've been trying to post this on your peanut butter chocolate cake thread and can't get it to go through. I'll try here...

Yum! Thanks for posting. I was looking at your "winners and losers" for January...could you also post Chocolate Chip Bran Muffins and Cocoa Layer Cake w/ Fast Fudge Frosting? Please, pretty please! And what on earth is Chocolate-Peanut Butter Casserole? Sounds like my kind of casserole!
    Hi Linda! Isn't it fun hi-jacking the lone working thread? I will post those recipes tomorrow, if the boards are more cooperative. I forgot I was supposed to post the Cocoa Layer Cake recipe. And for that cassrole, think chocolate/pb pudding cake -- very very very yummy!!

Kari

I can't get anything to post!!!!!(ummm...okay, except that one) Very odd! I'm trying to post a review and it won't work...hmmmmmm
    Dianne

What is going on? I am trying to post to my thread on Ebay and have been for the past three hours? Fingers crossed this goes through.
    All That's Left Are The Crumbs

"You can never do a kindness too soon, because you never know how soon it will be too late"

"Great minds talk about ideas; small minds talk about people" - Eleanor Roosevelt

Ok it worked. So why can I post on this thread but not any other one? Gremlins working their magic again?
    All That's Left Are The Crumbs

"You can never do a kindness too soon, because you never know how soon it will be too late"

"Great minds talk about ideas; small minds talk about people" - Eleanor Roosevelt

I had trouble posting of this thread last night. It took about 4 attempts before I got mine to post.

Daniele
    newcook