Community Message Boards

Thread: Hello Nightowls. Hope you all had a good Valentines Day!

Hello Nightowls. Hope you all had a good Valentines Day!

Just got home from work. Doing the evening shift for a couple of nights. Noticed the sky was beautiful with stars. Had a decent evening working, not "too nuts" and worked with a fun group.

Brought chocolates to work ( dove promises and kisses) to celebrate Valentine's Day.

It was a beautiful sunny day here in CT. How was your day?

Beth

Hi Beth! Happy Valentine's Day to you too

My day included heading back home for a week off of classes to take care of my dog and house while mother is away... nice and peaceful, and a wonderful break from the craze that can be the city.

Before I left, I took the roses I got and hung 'em upside down and tied 'em tightly so they'd dry well for me. I want to still be able to enjoy them when I get back!

Unfortunately, I can't see the stars now, but I could earlier in the night. Strange to think we're all looking at the same stars in the same sky
    “When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be”

Hi Kayla

Happy Valentine's Day Back

I agree, sometimes it is hard to believe we are all looking at the same beautiful stars from such distant places. It makes me feel "grounded" and remember some of the magic life has to offer. Sounds corney but it's a beautiful thought.

Glad to hear you took "care" of your roses to enjoy.

Beth