Community Message Boards

Thread: What is the difference between Kaiser Noblesse and Kaiser La Forme pans??

What is the difference between Kaiser Noblesse and Kaiser La Forme pans??

I am searching for a good price on a 9x9 square springform pan. It seems they are only made by Kaiser, which is fine, but Kaiser has two lines, apparently - Noblesse and La Forme.

I cannot find any differences in the descriptions of both. Amazon has the Noblesse (I think - I'm dizzy from all the links I've followed) for $21.99 and Kitchen, Etc and others have one of them for $39.99.

What would be the difference? Would I notice? Would I care if I save $15?

Loren
    The term "working mother" is redundant.

From the descriptions of each line on their website I gather that the LaForme is heavier grade steel with non-stick coating inside and out and the Noblesse is only non-stick on the inside.

I have a LaForme loaf pan with a swirl pattern on top, it's a beautiful pan and bakes wonderfully.

Forgot to include the link to the website:

http://www.kaiserbakeware.com/Merchant/Home.html

Loren,
    Just glancing through the site that Middydd posted and found an irregular for $14.99...Irregulars ...might need one of these myself!
    Well-behaved women seldom make history!

Loren, I have the LaForme 9" and recently received a Noblesse 9" as a gift. The LaForme is definitely heavier- the sides of the Noblesse seemed thinner/less sturdy to me, and the rolled edges at the base of the Noblesse pan had some rough parts- maybe it was an irregular? In any case, because I already had a 9" pan I returned the Noblesse, so I can't comment on how it worked for baking. I do love the LaForme.

Stephanie

Thanks everyone. Sneezles I saw that irregular and thought I may also order one. I wonder if you could return it if your irregular had a bit too much damage.

Loren
    The term "working mother" is redundant.