Community Message Boards

Thread: Indianapolis Supper Club?

Hybrid View

Indianapolis Supper Club?

Is anyone out there a member of a supper club in the Indianapolis area or interested in starting one?

I sent you a p.m.

Cool

I live in Fishers and would be interested in a supper club.

There are 10 of us in ours all over town, but rarely are we all able to be there all at the same time, so there's always room for more...

Lynn :-)

Indy Supper Club

Hey there! I would love to join an existing/start a new supper club. I actually attended I think the very first Indy Supper Club meeting at the Corner Wine Bar back in 2001 (wow!), but life was alittle hectic at that time and I ended up losing touch with the group. Lynn, I think you we emailed back and forth a few times and you were there at that meeting! Anyway, life is more settled (as much as it can be), and I hwould really love to become involved in a group! Please email me if there is any room for a new member, or if anyone would like to start a new club! Best place to reach me is at jennifer.mathews@sbcglobal.net. Thanks!

Jen,

I sent you an email, did you get it?...

No I didn't! Can you resend to jennifer.mathews@sbcglobal.net. (there is only one "t" in mathews)...Thanks Lynn!!!!

I sent you another email, but I also sent you a p.m. just in case it didn't go through...

Hi everyone! I'm relocating to Indianapolis from the Detroit metro area. I belonged to an amazing Cooking Club there since 2001 and it was great! I'd love to get involved here with any current group or maybe form a new one!

Thanks,
    Stephanie

Stephaine,
    I just joined the supper club and the women are so nice. They all said they were open to new members so I'm sure they would welcome you in as well.
    Cathy

Eager to join..

Hi Cathy,

Thanks for your reply. I'm in Indianapolis now and would love to participate in the next gathering the group has. I'm not sure how else to get in touch with folks. My email is sm96@comcast.net if you could let me know of the next meeting time and place.

Thanks!

Cheers,
    Stephanie

Hi Steph,

I just got an email saying that my pm box was full, which is a crock, because I can't find anything in it. I just started a new job a few weeks ago and I don't have near the time (in fact NONE) to play on the internet like I used to. You can email me or give me a call if you want. I'm leaving town on Friday for the weekend, but I can call you on my way back Sunday afternoon if you leave me a message. If you've emailed cdc, you can get my email address and phone number from her, and I'll email her and have her forward it to you also. I'll try to pm also. Talk to ya soon!

Broad Ripple Club

Would anyone be interested in starting a club in the Broad Ripple Area?

lizabeth,
    I don't know if you would be interested in joining our group. Its from gals from all around town. One does live in Broad Ripple. I'm pretty new to group and to town. Its a great group, the ladies are great cooks and so much fun to be around. If you want a group in Broad Ripple I more than understand, just thought I would let you know a little about us

I would be interested in joining an existing club. Could you email me some details at drewandelizabeth@juno.com Thanks!

Thumbs up Interested

I live in the Avon area and am very interested in either joining a supper club or starting a new one. Anyone?

We have a club going. I live in Fishers and the rest are all around Indy as well. Let me know if your interested in joining.

Smile joining the existing club

I am very interested in joining! Please let me know the details. Thanks!

Re: joining the existing club

Originally posted by lizabeth
    I am very interested in joining! Please let me know the details. Thanks!
    I emailed you. Let me know if you don't get it of course you can also let me know if you get it!!

Thumbs up Broad Ripple Supper Club

Hello,
    Is there any further information about a supper club in the Broad Ripple area? I would be very interested in joining!! I can be reached via e mail at alex4749@yahoo.com. Thanks!!
    Ruth Ann Alexander

Hi Ruth Ann,
    I just sent you an email, let me know if you don't receive it.

Indianapolis Supper Club

I have recently moved to Indianapolis and am interested in joining the Indy Supper Club. Would someone please be able to send me information on how to join? I can be reached at nicolajm@comcast.net.
    Thanks!

Hi!
    I am interested in joining a supper club! It sounds like there are a few groups going on in the Indy area....I am in Fishers - is there an existing one that has room for me or would anyone like to start one? My email is MLee0429@hotmail.com....thanks!!!

Hi all - I'm new to these boards. I would be interested in a Supper Club in Indy, either join an existing or help set up a new one! I live in Brownsburg. I saw that the OP is from Brownsburg and one of the replys was from Avon. Please send me an email if interested...thanks!

Smile Broad Ripple Supper Club

Please check the new Broad Ripple Supper Club thread. For anyone interested, we will be holdling an informational meeting for starting this supper club at 7:30 pm, Wednesday October 6th at the Scholars Inn Bakehouse at 62nd and College. Please join us!!
    Questions, please e mail brsupperclub@yahoo.com

Hope to see you there!!