Community Message Boards
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Supper Club in Chicago Western Suburbs?

Supper Club in Chicago Western Suburbs?

I live in the Western Suburbs of Chicago and am interested in joining or starting up a supper club. I've been a Cooking Light fan for years and would like the opportunity to meet others who share this interest.

Where in the western suburbs are you

I live in Addison.

I live in Villa Park and am interested in joining a club as well.

Villa Park is just around the corner. Do you know of anyone else whom would be interested?

Question SUPPER CLUB, WESTERN SUBURB CHICAGO

HI, I JUST REGISTERED AND WAS WONDERING IF THERE IS AN ACTIVE SUPPER CLUB IN THE AREA I COULD JOIN? I LIVE IN HINSDALE. VILA PARK AND ADDISON ARE CERTAINLY REASONALBLE DISTANCE FOR ME.

Hi Ommar! our supper is looking for another member if you are interested. I live in La Grange and 2 of our members live in Downers Grove and 1 in Berwyn. We are a fairly new group and have only met once but we had a great time!

Hi Michelle, I would like to join the group. I will send you an e-mail.

Question supper club

Hi Michelle. I did not get a response to the e-mail I sent last week.
    Please let me know the best way to contact your supper club.

I still live in Addison and am interested in joining a supper club, could you please let me know how to find out more about your group?

Thanks!

I live in Hoffman Estates and am interested in this group. Let me know if you think my location would work. Thanks.

Maria - I definitly think that Hoffman Estates would work!

Everyone else - Do we want to try to set up a time to meet each other and talk about plans?

Yes, I would like to set up a meeting to discuss plans. Could we meet on a weekend at around lunch time? I am usually not free till 5:30 pm on weekdays and have two kids under 3 at home to take care off in the pm.

Hi there! I'm in Clarendon Hills, and would be interested in finding out more. Thanks!

Weekends would work for me, preferably in the mid-mornings. It seems like the Elmhurst area would be pretty central for most people.

How about sept 18 and 19th weekend? We could meet at a restaurant or something. Please email me at XRTOH@MSN.COM if everyone agrees on a time and place. I would be happy to have it at my home in Hinsdale ,too.

I am available the weekend of the 18th/19th. Just let me know the time and place.

I can't on 9/18 and 9/19. how about 9/25?

9/25 is ok with me, at what time?, afternoon around 2pm works for me.I am not familiar with places in Elmhurst, if you can think of a place we could talk please let me know.

There is a Panera Bread on the corner of North Ave and York Road in Elmhurst that is very easy to get to. It is close to both the 290 and 294. They have a large seating and parking area.

Sounds good. If 2 pm is good on 9-25-04 at Panara Bread in Elmhurst, I'll be there.Is this time and place ok for all others interested in the western suburb supper club? It would be nice if we can have about 5-6 members in our group.

Time and place sounds good to me. I will be there.

supper club

I live in Lisle and would be interested in joining the club in the Western Suburbs. Do you have room for one more?

Any more room for one more?

I live in Hinsdale, too. I don't know if you guys have enough room for one more? I just moved to the area and love to cook, and would like to cook with others!
    Amy

Supper Club

I am also interested in joining the group. I would like to meet on 9/25 if there is room for one more.

You are welcome to the meeting. We are meeting for the first time and we have not decided on how many members. From what I have read on other supper clubs, 5-7 is about right. With you I think we will have 7.

Is there room for one more? I would love to participate! I miss my Philly group since we moved here. I'm in Forest Park. Thanks!

Jen

jendevries76@yahoo.com

Let's all meet. If there are too many we could possibly split into two groups.

Smile Count me in!

I would like to join you all but have to work in the morning. Hopefully, I will be done with my work by 2 pm. If I can't make it, please count me in! I live in Hinsdale. Thanks!
    Amy

I see it looks like your group is pretty full, but that someone mentioned the possibility of a second group. I am interested- I recently moved to Oak Park from the D.C. area. Is it okay if I join the meeting on the 25th?