Community Message Boards

Thread: Good Cook Customer Service #

Good Cook Customer Service #

Does anyone have the phone number for The Good Cook book club's customner service? I know it has been posted (I may have even posted it, but I can't find it now), so I tried to search several times and can't get a search to go through.

The emailed me a special offer today, but I can't get log in to buy anything. It's an unlimited buy one, get one free for only one or two days -- ends tomorrow. I just rejoined, and this would be a great time to buy that one more book. TIA

Doesn't anyone have this?

Or can someone at least tell me if they can geta search to go through. My attempts all time out. Thanks

Beth,

I'm just now seeing this - I just logged in and couldn't find a phone number at all. I can't get the search function to find anything on this site either.

Sorry. Let me know if you can think of another way I can help, and I'll be glad to.

All my searches time out too but I found this on the good cook website.

"Q. How do I place an order without using the Web site?

A. You can use the reply form sent to you with each catalog, or call (717) 918-2665 to use our automated ordering service or to speak to a Customer Service Representative."

Hope that helps.

I tried to find it on the site when you first posted but had no luck. The only number I saw was not an 800 one. I can check when I get home to see if I have any of my documentation from them. If it includes a number I can post it in the morning.
    Elizabeth
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning Satan shudders and says...."Oh s***, she's awake!! "

Thanks. I don't care if it's an 800 #. I have a block of long distance at home and the cell phone if that runs out. I did send them an email, but I'm afraid I might not hear from them until it's too late to take advantage of this offer (I spotted 2 books at Barnes & Noble yesterday too).

I recently got something in the mail saying come back, but my on-line account was still active. I sent the come back card in, and now it seems possible that they have cut me off! I'll call and see what they can do. Thanks again. And the # is now on my rolodex.