Community Message Boards
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Please, it's not a race!

well WOOO-HOOO!!!!! i just hit 106 posts!!!!!!!!! LET'S ALL CELEBRATE!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Lil'Jmarie
    well WOOO-HOOO!!!!! i just hit 106 posts!!!!!!!!! LET'S ALL CELEBRATE!!!!!!!!!
    ROFL
    Blogging about Barb horses at The Barb Wire and about the simple pleasures of less urban living at Nightlife. Saddle up and come along for the ride!

Jori is her FATHER's DAUGHTER!
    She is feeling her oats because she is about to have a birthday! (while she is at the beach!)
    You may have had a lot of unfair things happen, but when you look back over your life, remember something good that has happened for you. Replay the good memories. Joel Osteen

Re: Re: Re: Please, it's not a race!

Originally posted by funnybone
    BTW - if one wants to be petty, one can look at the birthday threads as being frivolous too. Gee, it you wish everyone a happy birthday each day of the year, that's another 365 posts you can rack up. Nobody ever posts "Hope you have a terrible Bday" on it, so in reality the post and wish can be viewed as frivolous as it will say the same thing every day. There are more important things to worry about though, IMHO.
    Now you've done it.
    I posted similar sentiments not so long ago.
    It was greeted w/ a resounding THHHpppppt! (rasberry sound)
    More calm, cool, scathing logic that drives women crazy...

Ahhh, yes Escher...but surely YOU know the rules of the game!

THHHpppppt! (rasberry sound) are reserved for certain people, no matter how true what they say, is.
    You may have had a lot of unfair things happen, but when you look back over your life, remember something good that has happened for you. Replay the good memories. Joel Osteen