Community Message Boards

Thread: Montgomery County PA/Philly cooking club

Smile Montgomery County PA/Philly cooking club

Hi,
    Is anyone interested in starting a Montgomery County PA cooking club? I'm located near the Chestnut Hill section of Philadelphia in Wyndmoor. I like experimenting with all types of cooking styles. I look forward to hearing from you!
    Maria

Smile

Hi,
    I live nearby (East Falls) and I love cooking also. I am very intersted in joining a supper club. I am a novice when it comes to supper clubs, but I am very intersted in learning more. I would love to join you. I hope you get more responses in the near future.

Ryan
    (I am sure it doesn't matter, but for clarification--I am a female despite what my name may infer)

in Philly?

I would definitely be interested in a supper club, however, I live in West Philly and don't have a car. If I can travel on SEPTA transportation, then that would be wonderful.

Count me in! I'm in Willow Grove.

I'm so happy to hear there's interest. Maybe when we have 2 or 3 more people we can begin to set up at time and place?
    Maria

I'd love to join. I live in Mt Airy in Philadelphia. I belonged to a supper club in NYC before moving here and loved it.
    Let me know when you think we have enough people to start up.
    My email address is lizrod723@hotmail.com.

Liz

Smile Delaware

I don't know how far I am from you guys because I just moved to the area, but I am in Northern Delaware. I am about 45 min-1 hour form Philly and I would love to join you if it is not too far!!!

Lesley

Eastern Montco Supper Club

Hi Marie,
    I saw your old post on the Cooking Light msg boards indicating that back in 2004 you were trying to start up a supper club. The reason I am contacting you is to see if you ever got your group going, and if not, would you possibly be interested in seeing if you like our established group? The core of our group has been together almost 9 years. However, as people have moved away, we now find ourselves down to 4 full-time members, and 3 part-time members who split the year between themselves. While we love our group as it is, we are interested in potentially adding a new member or two. Anyway, as you are local in Wyndmoor, and we are in Glenside, Blue Bell, and Lafayette Hill, we thought we would see if you might have any interest.

This looks like my old spot!

I miss the Eastern Montco. PA group--awesome group!!!

Philly cooking/supper club

Hi all, just wondered if this ever got off the ground. I live in South Philly and would be happy to host sometimes. Thanks! Joyce