Community Message Boards

Thread: BH & G cooking mag: Simply Perfect Italian

Thumbs up BH & G cooking mag: Simply Perfect Italian

Oh my does this one look good...picked it up at Publix yesterday...on the cover it says "Back by Popular Demand! Second Printing"

Cover is a wonderful looking Mile-High Lasagna Pie!

120 pages for $5.99 Says "Display until May 10"

~Gail
    "I expect to pass through life but once.
    If, therefore, there be any kindness I can show or any good thing I can do any fellow being, let me do it now and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again."
    -William Penn (1644-1718)

~~www.Nurse-Gail.com~~

Hope a few copies make their way north!
    Thanks for the heads up Gail!
    You think you're not ever going to be able to eat another thing, but alas, you will find yourself feeling strangely peckish around teatime. The more you eat, the more you want. That's the way it goes."

Nigella Lawson

Okay I bought this mag! It looks good!

What are you waiting for Missindi???? (and all you other addicts)
    You think you're not ever going to be able to eat another thing, but alas, you will find yourself feeling strangely peckish around teatime. The more you eat, the more you want. That's the way it goes."

Nigella Lawson

I knew I should have gone to the bookstore today, instead of helping my sister and BIL move! Haven't seen it yet, but you can be sure I'll pick it up as soon as I do. Thanks for the heads up!
    Visit my website (mostly cooking, with life thrown in for good measure):
    http://www.sweetnicks.com

I just spent some time perusing it and really really like it!!!

Nigella Lawson

Found the magazine at the grocery store today and picked it up. Got a chance to skim through it while making dinner tonight, and it looks like a good one. Thanks for the heads up!
    Visit my website (mostly cooking, with life thrown in for good measure):
    http://www.sweetnicks.com

You guys and the magazines! GRRR You are lucky I have some GC's to Borders!!!

I picked this one up the first time it was published, along with another along the same lines, Simply Perfect Pasta. I've done a lot of drooling over both of these, but haven't cooked anything from them.

Thanks for reminding me to dust them off and try something!