Community Message Boards

Thread: ....FINAL REGISTRATION - CL WEEKEND....

Exclamation ....FINAL REGISTRATION - CL WEEKEND....

If you are planning on attending the Weekend with Cooking Light, June 8-9, in Birmingham, Alabama, please visit the Weekend with CL Bulletin Board. The final registration form and other information has been posted.

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Maelynn

Also - if there is anyone out there that would like to attend that didn't register before, just send in a registration form and make a note in the last field that you didn't send a registration the first time around. We've had several people cancel so we have some extra room now!

Thanks everyone!

[This message has been edited by Maelynn Cheung (edited 05-03-2001).]

Just bumping this up for y'all

bumping this up again...

Hi Jennipher here from Corpus Christi TX.
    I just registered this morning and i am very excited! i just found out my schedule for June allows me to take time off for this wonderful event. I will be flying in and i havn't made any reservations at the hotel yet and i will be by myself. I would not mind bunking with someone at all! what i am most excited about is meeting all these people that love to cook with CL!

My husband and I will be driving in late Thursday. If anyone needs a ride to CL, we would be glad to transport anyone who has flown in and does not have a car.

Miss Tapioca, I saw some people were looking for roommates on the Weekend with CL board. Maybe you should post there??

Cool

I will also be attending the CL weekend. Maybe there is a way we can plan to meet in a group at cocktail hour on Thursday evening. I am looking forward to it!

Hi: Three of us from S.E. Mass. are attending. We look forward to meeting you, too! We should be there late afternoon on Thursday. Someone said that there is a cocktail hour at the hotel, so perhaps we could meet there! Cindy R, Lauren G, and Cindy H.