Community Message Boards

Thread: Shiver me timbers! A Pirate's Booty virgin no more!

Talking Shiver me timbers! A Pirate's Booty virgin no more!

I finally found Pirate's Booty yesterday in both of the natural foods stores here. I was on a quest for quinoa and suddenly remembered to look for PB. Certainly it has been here this whole time, I just wasn't paying attention. OKAY, YUM!!

So, I now add to my list of things that the BB has introduced to me, Pirate's Booty! (Kashi Go Lean- 3 boxes are in the cupboard, Runner's World- got my first issue earlier this month-beans- name the variety, I've got it somewhere).

THis is nearly as exciting as moving from Junior to full-fledged Member status

Happy day! I think I single-handedly buy out the supply of Pirate's Booty at my grocery store every time I go.

Congratulations on your find... and welcome to the ranks of converts!

We ought to get a percentage of profits, don't you think?? We're worse than pushers! You'll see us on street corners opening our jackets to unsuspecting women as they pass by..."Hey Honey...you want to try some Booty?"

I was very excited to find Veggie Booty at a health food store last weekend, and I've asked them to order Pirate's Booty for me. We'll see. I'm waiting pensively. I know I'm in the minority, but I liked the Veggie Booty. My checkbook's in trouble if the Pirate's Booty is even better!

You all also introduced me to Booty, and I'm a huge fan now. I do buy out the store every time I go because they usually only stock four bags! I think they'll get the hint any day now.

Talking

Julie--

TJs has it for something like $1.68, if you have one anywhere near you...Or next time you're in Seattle, you can stock up! There are two or three in Bellevue, where my folks live. The only bad part is that the word is out on booty, so they're often down to veggie booty (which I'm scared to try...a snack w/ green powder that's not wasabi?!) and fruity booty.

-Amanda

AManda,

There's a TJs near my Dad and his SO's in Lake Forest Park, I believe. I'm headed there this weekend, so I'll search...

Now, could someone please tell us what NUDE BOOTY is- it's listed on the package as a Booty variety...

Jewel- I've got this great visual of us on 1st Avenue in Seattle, wearing trenchcoats, peddling Booty to the unsuspecting- thanks for the giggles

AManda,

There's a TJs near my Dad and his SO's in Lake Forest Park, I believe. I'm headed there this weekend, so I'll search...

Now, could someone please tell us what NUDE FOOD is- it's listed on the package as another snack variety...

Jewel- I've got this great visual of us on 1st Avenue in Seattle, wearing trenchcoats, peddling Booty to the unsuspecting- thanks for the giggles

[This message has been edited by KValley (edited 06-29-2001).]

I stopped at our local grocery store this past weekend, and just about fainted when I spotted Pirate's Booty on the shelf! I bought 2 bags, both of which are gone already. My daughter is hooked---she kept asking me this week "Mom, can I have more Pirate Booty?" A girl after my own heart!