Community Message Boards

Thread: Song Help Needed - So You Think You Can Dance

Hybrid View

Song Help Needed - So You Think You Can Dance

When they announce the girl who's going home, and play her montage, the song that they play has "she's a beautiful girl" hook playing. Anyone know what the song is? And the "end of the road" song for the guys?
    Visit my website (mostly cooking, with life thrown in for good measure):
    http://www.sweetnicks.com

The song for the girls is "Suddenly I See" by KT Tunstall. The song for the guys is "It's the End of the Road" by Matt Goss.
    "Is ice hockey hard? I don't know, you tell me. We need to have the strength and power of a football player, the stamina of a marathon runner and the concentration of a brain surgeon. But, we need to put all this together while moving at high speeds on a cold and slippery surface while 5 other guys use clubs to try and kill us. Oh, yeah, did I mention that this whole time we're standing on blades 1/8 of an inch thick. Is ice hockey hard? I don't know, you tell me. Next question."

Bethany, I don't know how you do it. No matter what vagueness I offer up, you nail it each time. You are amazing. iTunes had one out of two - yay! Thanks a mil!
    Visit my website (mostly cooking, with life thrown in for good measure):
    http://www.sweetnicks.com

Quote Originally Posted by MISSINDI
    Bethany, I don't know how you do it. No matter what vagueness I offer up, you nail it each time. You are amazing. iTunes had one out of two - yay! Thanks a mil!
    My pleasure.
    "Is ice hockey hard? I don't know, you tell me. We need to have the strength and power of a football player, the stamina of a marathon runner and the concentration of a brain surgeon. But, we need to put all this together while moving at high speeds on a cold and slippery surface while 5 other guys use clubs to try and kill us. Oh, yeah, did I mention that this whole time we're standing on blades 1/8 of an inch thick. Is ice hockey hard? I don't know, you tell me. Next question."