Community Message Boards

Thread: Pampered Chef - order without a party???

Pampered Chef - order without a party???

I was looking at the PC site to see what is new. Last fall I invited to a party that I couldn't attend, but was able to order online using the hostess/consultant name. Now I see where it appears you can order without any of that info. I don't want to host a party, but I would like to be able to order a couple of things from time to time. It also looks like there is an outlet section as well, but there isn't much there. Before I go create an account, I was wondering if anyone could confirm this.

I PM'ed you.
    You may have had a lot of unfair things happen, but when you look back over your life, remember something good that has happened for you. Replay the good memories. Joel Osteen

Hey thats not fair. Can you really do that? It would be great because even when I have been a hostess at a party I could never get enough sales to get anything so in order to get it over the $100 limit or whatever it was I had to buy some of the stuff, in fact, more than I wanted to buy.
    "Everyone is kneaded out of the same dough but not baked in the same oven." - Yiddish Proverb

I ordered a few things on line about a year ago. I didn't know a rep so I went to the website and ordered what I wanted. It was shipped to my house. I don't remember the shipping charge being too high.
    Wag more...bark less...

I thought the shipping was kind of high? But now I don't remember. I know my sister used to order from the site, she also used to have a party without a party. She would ask people in her office/friends who attended her parties in the past if they wanted anything, then hand it into her favorite PC host.

I'm a Pampered Chef consultant. If anyone would like to order, please e-mail me at ellen6242@yahoo.com. There are several products being discontinued or redesigned at the end of February so now is the time to get them.

Ellen

I wish you order replacement parts online, but I just went to the website and you can't! Oh well....
    Terri _A
    I'm anal retentive. I'm a workaholic. I have insomnia. And I'm a control freak. That's why I'm not married. Who could stand me?” -Madonna

Read my ramblings about food and my nutty life on A Girl in the South!

It's good to know Ellen is a consultant. I was in the same boat, funnybone, about a year ago. I posted on another site that I wanted to order something and found a consultant that way. She just ordered the stuff and sent it to me and still got the credit. It worked beautifully. What are you getting?
    TKay

I'd be happy to help with all of your Pampered Chef needs If anyone would like to have a copy of the discontinued product list or receive a new catalog please pm me.

Ellen

Thanks, Ellen. I don't need anything right now, but I appreciate the offer. I'll let you know when I'm in the market for something new. Btw, I see you're in Huntington. I'm in Cypress--we're neighbors.
    TKay

I haven't placed an order yet, but was looking to replace a stone item that cracked. I do know a couple of consultants that I have dealt with in the past, but frankly why should they get credit when they aren't doing anything for it?

I PM'ed you.
    You may have had a lot of unfair things happen, but when you look back over your life, remember something good that has happened for you. Replay the good memories. Joel Osteen

It looks like you already have one (maybe two) PC consultants jumping in here, but I'm one too

I wanted to let you know that February is a great month for stoneware because it's 20% off and if you can throw together even a catalog party ($150 in sales not including your own), you can get 2 stoneware items of your choice for 60% off plus free shipping on your own order so it's a great deal for everyone. It usually doesn't take too many orders to his that $150 mark with family, friends, and co-workers.

Again, I am not wanting to step on the toes of the PC gals that got to this thread first so please do order through them - just wanted to hand over the info if you are thinking about stoneware.
    Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by Terri_A View Post
    I wish you order replacement parts online, but I just went to the website and you can't! Oh well....

You can get replacement parts through any consultant. They will ship to your house without a shipping charge. Let Ellen or I (or Joyce?) know if you have questions.
    Michelle

I need the little clamp that let's you clip the digital thermometer onto the side of a pot. I know you don't sell the therm. anymore, can I order that part?
    Terri _A
    I'm anal retentive. I'm a workaholic. I have insomnia. And I'm a control freak. That's why I'm not married. Who could stand me?” -Madonna

Read my ramblings about food and my nutty life on A Girl in the South!

No, I am no longer a consultant. I just PM'ed her with a person's information who is a consultant, and also information about the warranty. I wasn't trying to sell her anything.

Y'all have a GREAT weekend!

Another consultant checking in ... I don't do parties, and only do orders through passing out the catalog, so yes, you can order without a party.
    Visit my website (mostly cooking, with life thrown in for good measure):
    http://www.sweetnicks.com