Community Message Boards

Thread: Where to buy return address labels

Where to buy return address labels

Usually I have more address labels than I know what to do with, from various charities, etc, but I am out! And I need some! Anyone know where I can order some? Preferably cute ones
    “When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed
    door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.”

Helen Keller (1880–1968)

Most of the check-printing companies sell them, i.e. Checks In The Mail. I've also bought them from Current, I think.

Lara, I ordered from here once, years ago (and I'm still getting their catalogs )

http://www.artisticlabels.com/
    "There are times when we're dirt broke, hungry, and freezing, and I ask myself, why the hell am I still living here? And then they call. And I remember." ~Mark, Rent

I've ordered from Current, but I've since found that it's much cheaper to print them myself on the computer.
    If you're afraid of butter, use cream. ~~ Julia Child

As you cook, you enjoy omniscience about food that no amount of label reading can match. Having retaken control of the meal from the food scientists, you know exactly what is in it. (Unless you start w/cream of mushroom soup, in which case all bets are off.) To reclaim control over one's food, to take it back from industry & science, is no small thing; indeed, in our time, cooking from scratch qualifies as subversive. ~~ Michael Pollan

there's always Current. I haven't ordered from them in ages, but their stuff was always nice quality.
    ~ ~ Leslie ~ ~

I've used Colorful Images for things like that. https://www.colorfulimages.com//index.jsp
    "Red meat is not bad for you. Now blue-green meat, that's bad for you."
    ~Tommy Smothers

I'm just amazed that you don't get unsolicited labels in the mail! Just this week we got some from March of Dimes and Audubon.
    “It is not a sign of good health to be well adjusted to a sick society”.----Krishnamurti

Thank you for the ideas - I had some that I ordered eons ago, but I have no idea where they came from. I ran out of them while addressing birth announcements for DS (20 months ago!) and just recently have run out of the freebies that come in the mail.

Of course, now that I have ordered some, when I pick up my mail today there will be some freebies in there
    “When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed
    door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.”

Helen Keller (1880–1968)

If you want cute, check out WhateverZ and RockPaperScissors (I met both of these women through one of my mom networking groups)

whateverz

rockpaperscissors

I know! I've been in the exact same situation -- usually I've finally tossed all the ones from charities and then had none at all. I used Artistic Labels, as posted by LA98.
    Happiness is not a goal, it is a byproduct. - Eleanor Roosevelt

Our last batch came from http://www.familylabels.com/

I also bought a self-inking stamp from a local stamp place so I'm never stuck without labels. I use that on bills and stuff I don't care about.

When I run out of my purchased or charity return address labels, I print some up on Avery address label sheets. I do this anyway at Christmas, so I can have an address label that is similar to the card I'm sending out.

When I order them, it's usually from Current. Although I'll have to check out some of the links posted here - very nice designs.
    "If you aren't living on the edge, you're taking up too much space."

You can get them and address stamps real cheap from Vista Print. I'm in the same situation. We moved into a new house in June and I've been anxiously waiting for the hoardes of free ones to come in the mail - finally this week, one trickled in.
    Visit my website (mostly cooking, with life thrown in for good measure):
    http://www.sweetnicks.com

Smile COLORFUL IMAGES labels

I always order my mailing address labels from COLORFUL IMAGES. I really love the snowman labels that I use with my Christmas cards.
    "When the kitchen smells spicy and wonderful, it can only mean one thing...it's not my kitchen." --- Maxine