I found this at Yahoo:
Banana Prailene Muffins:
1/3 cup chopped pecan, toasted
3 tablespoons brown sugar
1 tablespoon light sour cream
3 small ripe banana
1 large egg
1 1/2 cups pancake mix
1/2 cup sugar
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1) Stir together pecans, brown sugar and sour cream. Set aside.
2) Mash bananas in a medium bowl , add egg and next 3 ingredients, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
3) Place paper baking cups in muffin pans and coat cups with cooking spray.
4) Spoon batter into muffin cup, filling three fourths full. Carefully spoon pecan mixture evenly in center of each muffin.
5) Bake at 400F for 18-20 minutes or until golden. Remove from pans immediately and cool on wire racks.
6) Note; You can freeze muffins, if desired. To reheat, microwave at HIGH 1 minute.
1 cup pancake mix
1/2 cup milk, plus
2 tablespoons milk
1) Combine the pancake mix and milk together and stir well.
2) Dip the strawberries in the batter and deep fry until golden brown.
3) (Oil should be about 375 degrees).
4) Drain on paper towels and roll in powdered sugar.
***Cinnamon Honey Snack Cakes***
1/3 cup pancake mix
1/3 cup water
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1 tablespoon honey
1) Mix all the ingredients, except the honey, together in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for one minute in a 600 Watt microwave (obviously adjust cooking time to microwave power).
2) When fresh out of the microwave, drizzle the honey all over the top of the cake. Wait one minute for the honey to sink in, and enjoy.
Women are Angels
And when someone breaks our wings, our spirit, or our hearts...
We simply continue to fly.........
on a broomstick...
We are flexible like that ....