Community Message Boards

Thread: Shamelessly self promoting plug for a giveaway

Talking Shamelessly self promoting plug for a giveaway

Because I have had clbb readers win before! I am giving away an OXO rotary Egg Beater--OXO recently sent me a fantastic package of egg tools, but I already owned that one so I am giving it away. To enter the giveaway, head here:

http://thespicedlife.com/2013/04/tha...-giveaway.html

To read more about the egg beater, head here:

http://thespicedlife.com/2012/01/ita...gg-beater.html

-Laura

Muffins are for people who don't have the 'nads to order cake for breakfast.
    --Seth, "Kitchen Confidential" (the show, not the book)

www.thespicedlife.com/

I recently have been looking for an eggbeater to no success. Now that I know that OXO makes one I will search again. I tried your contest link and it didn't work for me, presumably because I am in Canada. At least I now know where to source the beater. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwismommy View Post
    I recently have been looking for an eggbeater to no success. Now that I know that OXO makes one I will search again. I tried your contest link and it didn't work for me, presumably because I am in Canada. At least I now know where to source the beater. Thanks!
    It is true that the giveaway is US residents only, but the link should still have worked! Can you let me know if you still are having trouble and if so what browser you are using?

The second link reviews the beater in some depth, my daughter loved using it. I liked it a lot--for a rotary beater. And I do grab it on occasion. For serious whipping, I still prefer electric.
    -Laura

www.thespicedlife.com/

<grin> operator error!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwismommy View Post
    <grin> operator error!
    Phew!
    -Laura

www.thespicedlife.com/