Community Message Boards

Thread: My PANTHERS Still Rock!!!

Thumbs up My PANTHERS Still Rock!!!

What a game!!! I am so proud of the way our team played. Delhomme will definitely get a huge contract next time he signs and I think we'll make it to the Superbowl again soon!

It was an amazing game and both teams played with the greatest of sportsmanship, at least as much as could be expected for a Superbowl game. Tom Brady and the Pats are so cool.

Debbie

We still bleed Carolina Blue!
    Unless you oppose the death penalty, don't tell me you're pro-life.

Good for you Debbie! A true fan all the way and proud to be one!

And to show my true fandom...

GO PACK IN '04!!!!!

Erin

"Eating peanut butter is a sacred act, not to be defiled by pork or its substitutes."

-generic

New favorite bumper sticker: "Go Green. Recycle Yourself. Become an Organ and Tissue Donor."

Thanks, Erin!

Debbie
    Unless you oppose the death penalty, don't tell me you're pro-life.

I thought the game was awesome!!! I've read in various places that people are calling the best Superbowl of all time. I believe it! I think it was so much better because there weren't any major superstars on either team. The amazing thing was that both teams seemed to have respect for each other as well as for their opponents.

It was truely a great game!!!

Originally posted by ErinM
    GO PACK IN '04!!!!!

I'm with Erin on this one

Debbie: Your Panthers played GREAT!! What an awesome game (for once ) You can bet Jake will be back with a vengeance next season

Debbie, what a gracious post! Your Panthers played their hearts out. It must have been very heartbreaking. If we weren't home-town Pats fans, we would have been rooting for them too, especially during the 4th quarter.

Loren
    The term "working mother" is redundant.

It was an awsome game! One of the best I have ever seen! Maybe it's true.
    Bad Game = good half-time show.
    Good game = bad half-time show.
    Awsome game = the kind of half-time show that we got this year!
    Gina

Awsome game = the kind of half-time show that we got this year!
    What she said!
    You may have had a lot of unfair things happen, but when you look back over your life, remember something good that has happened for you. Replay the good memories. Joel Osteen

It was a fantastic game, and you are right, the Panthers ROCK! I am a Pats fan, and I know a good (great!) team when I see one. The Panthers are THE team to watch next year. It was the best Superbowl I have ever seen! I hate the boring blow-out games. This one was just about perfect. Except the last 5 minutes, when I needed to breathe....breathe....

Also, BOTH quarterbacks are cuties! That didn't hurt at all, watching them, did it?

-DOnna
    No matter how you slice the baloney, there are always two sides!

Such a great game!!!! Both teams played their hearts out! I of course was thrilled with the outcome but even if the Pat's lost it was such a well played game that it would have been ok. Onlye 60 days until opening day for the Sox! They are a WHOLE OTHER STORY