Community Message Boards

Thread: Can I freeze hummus?

Can I freeze hummus?

I made some hummus over the weekend and we wound up not eating it all. This week is a really busy week and we will be out of town this weekend so I know we won't be eating it. Can I freeze it, or will it get weird?

Thanks!
    Risk more than others think is safe. Care more than others think is wise. Dream more than others think is practical. Expect more than others think is possible. Cadet Maxim

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

It freezes beautifully
    Thoreau said, 'A man is rich in proportion to the things he can leave alone.'

Great! That's just what I wanted to hear. Thanks so much!
    Risk more than others think is safe. Care more than others think is wise. Dream more than others think is practical. Expect more than others think is possible. Cadet Maxim

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain