Community Message Boards

Thread: Whats the title of this song?

Whats the title of this song?

I seen that someone else did this not too long ago so I thought I would try. I was running errands the other day and heard a song on the radio and 2 lines of the song are the life I love....it's you I can't live without. It plays on pop radio stations so I think we can omit any country artists. Does anyone know who sings this so I can go out and try and find the cd?
    "Everyone is kneaded out of the same dough but not baked in the same oven." - Yiddish Proverb

Cold and Empty by (local boy) Kid Rock.
    "Is ice hockey hard? I don't know, you tell me. We need to have the strength and power of a football player, the stamina of a marathon runner and the concentration of a brain surgeon. But, we need to put all this together while moving at high speeds on a cold and slippery surface while 5 other guys use clubs to try and kill us. Oh, yeah, did I mention that this whole time we're standing on blades 1/8 of an inch thick. Is ice hockey hard? I don't know, you tell me. Next question."

Thanks for jogging the old memory. When I seen 'Kid Rock' I sat here shaking my head thinking I knew that why couldn't I remember that!! I really like that song, I will have to go find the cd its on.
    "Everyone is kneaded out of the same dough but not baked in the same oven." - Yiddish Proverb

Bethany, how do YOU do that? I've never seen you stumped by a song request (especially since I'm usually the one asking!) ... amazing!
    Visit my website (mostly cooking, with life thrown in for good measure):
    http://www.sweetnicks.com