Community Message Boards

Thread: Grocery Game boards down?

Grocery Game boards down?

I've been getting a message that the BB over at The Grocery Game has been undergoing maintenance since FRIDAY night. Is anyone able to post, or are they just reallllly slow in doing their maintenance? I keep wondering if I'm just pulling up an old screen. TIA. Martha

No, it's not just you. I'm getting the same thing. I was on vacation last week so I don't know if there was more information provided then. As long as I can still access my list, I'm not too concerned. Hopefully, they'll get it up and running soon. I would think that in general, the message board is a fantastic marketing tool for them.
    Stacy

Thanks. I like to get tips from the experienced "gamers" on the boards, because I'm new. But I'm figuring it out pretty well on my own. No problem accessing my list.

What's Grocery Game?

What's grocery game?

The message at the top of the Grocery Game EZ board now says it will be up on March 29

Wintersummer, check out www.grocerygame.com. Basically, its a way of getting the best value out of coupons and grocery store sales. They track sales and post a weekly store-specific list of best deals. The goal is to stockpile your essentials, and then just buy as needed when the items are at the best price. You can see some real savings, especially if your grocery store doubles coupons

Another site, www.couponmom.com has a free list that's pretty similar.

HTH!